Project Vera Update 4
- The UPS shipping report for the Upper from Palmetto State Armory shows it to be in a truck for delivery.
- Thanks to a thread on AR15.com where members keep each other informed of available parts, I was able to find a bolt carrier, a bolt, and a charging handle. All from different suppliers. You gotta love the interwebz.
- As far as I can tell, all the parts are on order and/or enroute.
- Now all that is left is final assembly.
- I still have to pick a name. Vera was a stand-in and is probably in consideration, but I am weighing others.
- I added up the cost, and it’s an astounding number. I will discuss it in future post.